Snap Snap

I'm struggling with lighting for YouTube videos at the moment, so I'll be doing a couple of photo posts this month to show you what products I've been using this month.





OGX Coconut Conditioner. I love this stuff so much that I've purchased a mini one to go in my travel bag. I hardly ever used to condition my hair now I cannot resist putting this on my hair every night. It smells amazing and makes my hair super soft.

YSL Babydoll Mascara is my new #1 mascara. I've already bought a second one so that I don't run out!

Elizabeth Arden Hand Cream is brilliant at this time of year. I apply it at bedtime and wake up with soft, smooth hands.

Soap & Glory Peaches and Clean I'm back on this as it was in the Wonderbag of Lovely. It's still my favourite cleansing product of all time.

Urban Decay Naked 3 palette. I've just sold on my first palette as I wasn't using it and after having a good look at #3 I thought it would work with my skin tone. It's not as pink as I thought it would be.

MAC Pressed Blot Powder. As much as I've been trying to get on with S&G's One Heck of a Blot powder, I'm going back to MAC. This is the best blot powder I've ever used. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Jo Malone Colognes in Blue Agava & Cacao and Nectarine Blossom & Honey. I couldn't decide which I liked best, so I bought both. Oh the frivolity of it all! I never realised you could 'layer' (mix) Jo Malone scents, and now that I do I will be creating my own scent combinations with three that I own.

Body Shop Brazil Nut Butter and Body Wash. Gifts from my friend Alison, who knows how much I love nut butter. These are slightly different in scent from the Boots ones that she bought me previously, a little less sweet, I think I prefer them!

Tangle Teezer. I was hoping this would live up to the hype ... and it delivers. Perfect on wet or dry hair, glides through my hair regardless of how many days of dry shampoo I've got in it and makes my hair feel unbelievably smooth. I can't quite believe a brush can have such an impact.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. I adore the coconut shampoo from that brand, and the coconut serum,such great products :)

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig