The February Round-Up

Righto, let's get this show on the road. We'll pick up from the end of January, shall we?







View Post

You Beauty (Part II)

As my last beauty post was so well received (seriously, it's my fifth most read post ever, proving that geeks also like lipstick) and I’ve still got some products to talk about, you can have another one. With even more selfies. Yaaaaas!

HOORAY FOR MY FACE! #SELFIEQUEEN

View Post

Workspace Wishlist

You know what you guys haven't seen for a long time? My desk.  Remember when I set up my little workspace in the corner of my living room way back in autumn 2014? It's evolved a little since then.

If only I was always this tidy ...


View Post

Reading List: Body Positivity

This post is due to a request from some of my followers on social media. Hi social media followers! I love you guys! Well, most of you, the stalky-creeper ones not so much but that only accounts for 1%, the other 99% are top notch.

Now I've insulted my readership, I'll crack on. You're still there, right? RIGHT?!


PAPERBACK PORN. OOOOF. 


View Post
Next PostNewer Posts Previous PostOlder Posts Home
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig